Innovative and cost effective
Epson's advanced laser technology is robust, reliable and low maintenance. It offers bright and vivid colours in a cost-effective solution that's capable of large display sizes. This display solution can also be hidden to create floating and borderless displays to surprise and delight audiences.
Large and scalable images
The EB-755F enables scalable display sizes of up to 120 inches, in Full HD resolution with 3,600 lumen brightness and 3LCD technology for bright colours and high display quality.
Versatile and easy to install
This compact and light signage display solution offers the flexibility to fulfil the most exacting brief, and the versatility to work in narrow or awkward spaces. It can be mounted on the wall, ceiling, floor, or even hidden away to create added mystery. Its ultra-short-throw design enables projection of large images from a short distance, even in narrow spaces such as shop windows. A white version is also available.
Flexible playback options
Play content directly from a USB stick, including: playlists, videos, and signage content using the built-in content playback feature and Epson Projector Content Manager software. Users are able to connect two or more displays to benefit from built-in edge blending, or illuminate an entire wall with one huge image. Also, the split screen feature allows users to connect multiple input sources to display different content.
- Versatile signage projector Compact, unobtrusive, ultra-short-throw design for tight spaces
- Up to 120-inch display Full HD resolution, 3,600 lumen brightness and 3LCD technology
- Fit and forget reliability Low maintenance laser projector with a 5 year warranty
- Easy installation 360 degree rotation with portrait projection support
- Flexible playback Play content directly from a USB stick