Thanks to Epson's new Complex Production Architecture, the DS-32000 has been engineered to the highest standards to meet the demands of busy office environments.
High in capacity and with a robust design, the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) has the ability to scan the widest range of media in its class¹. Scan passports, passbooks, ID cards and large-format documents.
The DS-32000 features a unique adjustable chassis design - Normal, Horizontal and Compact - allowing customers to choose the best physical position for their scanning needs. When in the compact position, the unit folds for easy storage.
Put users in control with a 2.7" backlit touchscreen that can display pre-defined scan jobs and highlights machine cleaning and maintenance requirements with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
The inbuilt advanced paper-protection sensors also prevent documents from being damaged and ultra-sonic sensors ensure all documents are scanned, maintaining data integrity.
The DS-32000 comes with Document Capture Pro 3.0 software with inbuilt OCR functionality supporting crisp, clear images. A wide range of drivers, including TWAIN, ISIS, WIA, SANE, and ICA, allow for easy integration into most document management systems.
For added flexibility and convenience, the optional A4 (DS-5500) and A3 (DS-50000) flatbed scanners enable scanning of books, bound, and other media.
- High-volume scanning 90ppm/180ipm & 40,000 daily duty cycles
- Adjustable chassis design Normal, Horizontal and Compact options to suit your space
- Media versatility Scan passports and bound media up to 6mm in thickness
- Control and security Advanced paper handing with paper-protection sensors
- A4 and A3 flatbed options Scan books and bound media with optional flatbed scanners