Even more feature-rich than its predecessors, this addition to Epson’s highly popular TM-m30 series features an ultra-small footprint and super-sleek design, and delivers easy, cost-effective and reliable receipt printing in any environment where space is an issue. Including not only a USB Type-C PD (Power Delivery) connector, the TM-m30III (Wireless model) also features integral Wi-Fi and Bluetooth functionality, while its antibacterial coating provides protection against liquids to IPX2 standards, making it ideal for tough environments such as kitchens. Also featuring a paper near-end detection system, it’s great for kiosks and self-checkouts, and its superior de-curling mechanism means that it’s perfect for receipts that need a signature. Now supporting Android and Windows as well as iOS, the TM-m30III comes with links to video guides that make set-up and configuration fast and easy.
Fast, compact, versatile
- Stylish, all-new design Ultra-compact, sleek, reliable and affordable
- Improved mobile connectivity Includes a USB Type-C PD connector, plus integral Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Designed for efficiency Features a paper near-end detector and superior decurling mechanism
- Built for tough environments IPX2 protection against liquids, plus antibacterial surface treatment
- Wider platform support Now supports Windows and Android, as well as iOS
Discover more products in the series
Find the latest FAQ's, drivers, manuals, software and warranty information for your product.