Superior quality at high speeds
The WorkForce Enterprise WF-C20750 delivers superior image quality at print speeds of up to 75ppm and a first copy out time (FCOT) of 5.4 seconds³.
Super high ink yield
Print up to 100,000 pages in mono or 50,000 in colour without changing the ink supplies.¹ This means there is even less need for user intervention. Through fewer consumables and supplies, it also produces less waste. With low power consumption, the overall environmental impact of printing is cut dramatically.
Robust, high-end finishing capability
With advanced finishing such as booklet finisher and hole punch options, this device offers advanced finishing capability. It also offers a high paper capacity of up to 5,350 pages, increasing productivity further.
Epson Heat-Free Precision Core Technology requires no heat to warm up when it is switched on or awoken from sleep, which significantly reduces energy consumption. This allows Epson's Heat-Free inkjets to deliver an exceptional FCOT compared to laser technology.
Advanced software solution compatibility
A variety of software solutions can be integrated into existing IT infrastructure to improve efficiency. This includes Epson's new Epson Remote Services (ERS) which offers cloud-based device monitoring and management system that delivers advanced remote diagnostics for Epson business products.
- Faster performance Fast FCOT of 5.4 seconds and print speeds of up to 75ppm
- High capacity ink yield Users can print up to 100,000 pages in mono or 50,000 in colour without changing the ink supplies
- Improved finishing capability Advanced finishing such as booklet finisher and hole punch options
- Powerful scanning capability Thin paper support and improved scanning quality
- Works with Epson Remote Services Cloud based, advanced diagnosis of Epson printers and MFPs