Style and function
The high-performance features of the EB-W70 are packed into a compact and streamlined design; that's also lightweight enough to move from one signage installation to another, with ease.
It's simple for a first-time user to start-up and project, as the welcome guide instantly loads and explains the easy set-up steps. Project online content without any fuss by simply inserting and storing a streaming device in the back, so that it's ready to go at a moment's notice. Show content from a wide range of media sources via the HDMI port.
Impressive Image quality
This small and lightweight projector is able to supersize content up to 150 inches on to almost any surface, in HD resolution. Users can enjoy vibrant and realistic images, even in daylight, thanks to: 3LCD technology, 2,000 lumens and 2,500,000:1 dynamic contrast.
As the EB-W70 is a laser-based projector it can be installed in virtually any orientation; whether it's ceiling/wall-mounted1, or on the floor or table, side vents and power inlet allow 360 degree usage. Project from any angle with built-in picture adjustment features.
Longer-lasting - great value
The EB-W70 user will benefit from up to 20,000 hours of use, due to the long-lasting laser light source.2
- Design Compact, stylishly understated and lightweight
- Simplicity No specialist technical knowledge required
- Connectivity Show content from a streaming device, laptop, games console, and more
- Flexibility Project from any angle - install almost anywhere
- Peace of mind Up to 20,000 hours of use, without worrying about replacements