Epson's highest resolution projector
The EB-L12000Q is the industry's first 12,000-lumen native 4K 3LCD projector¹. It's compatible with standard Epson 4K-compatible lenses, as used on the EB-L1000 series and EB-L20000U projectors.
It's light, compact and easy for a single person to transport and install. The EB-L12000Q offers 360-degree installation and can project from any angle, as well as in portrait mode. It can be used in conjunction with Epson’s Professional Projector Tool software to set up multiple-unit installations, and take advantage of advanced techniques such as edge blending and projection mapping.
A five-year, 20,000-hour warranty, coupled with inbuilt self-recalibration, means these projectors can be installed and forgotten about. A built-in camera enables remote adjustment and troubleshooting.
A steel chassis and sealed optical system protect against dust and smoke, making it suitable for the harshest environments and the toughest rental jobs. The EB-L12000Q can also be fitted with confidence in hard-to-access areas.
- Bright, detailed, vibrant images The industry's first 12,000-lumen native 4K 3LCD projector¹
- Light and compact A small, light unit that is easy to fit into existing installations
- Trusted reliability A five-year, 20,000-hour warranty
- Easy installation Simple for a single person to transport and install.
- Dust-proof structure Housing a sealed optical engine ensures durability