Market-leading print speeds¹
The FX-890IIN offers an improved USD (ultra speed draft) speed of 735 characters per second at 12 characters per inch, making a real difference to high-volume print runs such as stock reports and large batches of invoices or freight documents.
Epson's dot matrix technology is already mature and very reliable, and these new printers improve the mean time between failure by 25% to 25,000 power-on hours, ideal for challenging conditions or where regular maintenance is not practical.
Epson's new range of dot matrix printers have a refreshingly modern design to fit in with your working environment.
This is a network model which supports both serial and Ethernet connections for enhanced connectivity.
- Market-leading print speeds Complete high-volume print runs even faster
- Very low TCO Cheap, long-lasting consumables and low power use
- Even better reliability Improved by 25% to 25,000 power-on hours
- Modern design Fits with your working environment
- Network capability Supports both Ethernet and serial connections