Designed for multiple users and heavy usage
The BT-350 offers a durable build and comfortable ergonomics, meaning it can be worn repeatedly for long periods by lots of visitors, in complete comfort, no matter their head shape and size, or if they wear glasses. Up to six hours battery life gives visitors plenty of time to explore.
High contrast for true AR
With the BT-350, unused display space appears truly transparent thanks to our Si-OLED micro display technology and its high contrast ratio of 100,000:1. This means augmented content can be immersively overlaid onto the real world, making culture more accessible and exciting.
Amazing image quality and performance
720p HD display and high brightness ensure a crisp image and vivid colours to bring exhibits to life. The powerful Intel® Atom™ x5 1.44GHz quad-core CPU and 2GB RAM ensures smooth performance. Built-in connectivity and sensors include Bluetooth Smart, Wi-Fi, Miracast and motion sensors. The smart glasses can also deliver 3D content.
Easy management and operation
The BT-350 can be used both outdoors and indoors thanks to the flip-up shade, or completely hands free thanks to the controller pouch and neck strap.Two years warranty and additional warranty are available on purchase via our Cover+ packs.
Several units can be charged and updated simultaneously via an optional charger, making device management easy.
- Powerful visitor experiences Bring venues to life through the power of AR
- Durable and flexible design Designed to be worn easily by a wide range of visitors
- Accessories for multi-unit management Easy management and operation of multiple units for large scale deployment
- Amazing image quality HD display (720p) & high brightness ensure a crisp image and vivid colours
- Cutting edge performance 1.44GHz quad-core CPU, 2GB RAM and battery life up to six hours