A unique Pick & Print function enables the LW-Z900FK to print the next label in a pre-set series when it detects that a user has 'picked' the previous label, even with mixed label lengths. This is combined with automatic full and half cutting. That's the perfect time-saver for repetitive jobs, as is its ability to save up to 100 different label patterns. Hands-free operation is made possible by an automatic cutter that cuts full or half-size labels, and magnets that can be used to hold the printer onto steel surfaces. Text entry is made easier by a central keyboard – alternatively a PC keyboard can be used with Epson’s Label Editor software.
Though the tapes it uses are affordable, it minimises their use, offering label margins as small as 1mm to save money. Long tapes (up to 9m) mean you get even more labels, ensuring that your TCO is kept low.
Durable design for hardworking environments
Its built-in carry handle and protective casing ensure that it’s at home in demanding industrial environments. as does its strong, rugged design and magnetic attachments for hands-free use.
The LW-Z900FK can use up to seven different tape widths - from 4 to 36mm - and three different shapes of die-cut labels. Label types include market standards and specific ones, such as heat shrink tubes, magnetic, heat-resistant, glow in the dark and reflective.
- Ideal for demanding environments Rugged and durable design
- Verstatile printing 7 tape widths from 4 to 36mm, on a range of tape types, including die-cut
- New Pick & Print function Prints the next label in a series when you have 'picked' the one before
- Quality text Clear, fast and concise 360dpi resolution labels
- Label Editor Software included With hard case, Li-Ion battery pack, AC Adaptor, magnets & 4m test tape