Epson Stylus Office BX925FWD
The ideal 4-in-1 package for demanding micro-businesses requiring professional-quality results at budget-friendly costs. Fast and efficient, the BX925FWD can cut paper usage by up to 50 per cent with automatic double-sided printing, copying and faxing, while boasting a high paper capacity with two front-loading paper trays holding up to 500 sheets of A4.
Business efficient: Keep business flowing with this super-fast printer which delivers professional-quality results at print speeds of 15 mono and 9.2 colour pages per minute (ISO/IEC 24734)*1 or 38 pages per minute in draft mode*2.
A sound investment: The BX925FWD offers budget-friendly benefits such as an automatic double-sided function to cut paper usage by up to 50 percent. It is also power-efficient to further reduce bills and its environmental impact.
User friendly: This all-in-one package is low maintenance to meet the needs of the demanding small business. Multiple users can connect via ethernet or Wi-Fi at any one time and it boasts a high paper capacity of 500 sheets of A4 plain paper stored in dual front-loading paper trays so less refilling is required. An easy to use 19.8cm smart-navigation touch-panel with integrated touch-screen provides users with an intuitive experience.
Advantages of ink: Colour costs are up to 50 percent lower than laser competitiors*3 and you only ever need to replace the colour used thanks to Epson's individual ink cartridge system. Businesses can make further savings with a choice of cartridges, including XL Stag ink for high volume, low-cost printing.
- Super-fast delivery
- High-speed business-quality results
- Highly efficient
- Automatic double-sided function
- Low maintenance
- Holds up to 500 sheets of A4 paper
- Easy access
- Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Budget friendly
- Colour up to 50% cheaper than laser*3
- Epson Stylus Office BX925FWD datasheet 955 KB PDF
Terms and Conditions
- Determined in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 showing the average of ESAT from the Office Category Test for default simplex. For full report see www.epson-europe.com
- For more information, please visit www.epson-europe.com
- Compared with laser printers below €299 (inc. tax) in EMEA. Cost per page calculated using manufacturers' published list pricing and yields as of January 2010. Epson cost per page based on ISO yield of highest capacity ink cartridges.
- Otherwise 3mm top, left, right, bottom.
- According to ISO7779 pattern with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper/Photo RPM mode.
- According to ISO9296.
- Adaptor required (not supplied in box).