Epson Expression Home XP-205
The Epson Expression Home XP-205 comes with Epson Connect1, offering even more flexibility and freedom. It allows users to quickly and easily print documents and photos wirelessly from smartphones and tablet PCs. Additionally, users can print from anywhere in the world by emailing documents and photos directly to the printer.
The XP-205 is Apple AirPrint ready and makes it simple to print emails, photos, web pages and documents directly from iOS devices2.
Meanwhile, Google Cloud Print is also supported and allows users to print on the go from a smartphone or computer.
The automatic Wi-Fi set-up3 makes configuring laptops and computers to print and scan wirelessly extremely easy. Users don’t need to know their network settings or connect with a USB cable, the XP-205 automatically finds the relevant connection settings in order to configure itself.
Epson’s new, Claria Home Ink is ideal for affordable reliable printing, producing crisp, clear text documents and glossy, lab-quality photos. With individual ink cartridges you only have to replace the colour used, saving you money.
Claria Home Ink cartridges are available in standard and XL sizes, with page yields displayed clearly on each pack. Identifying the right ink cartridge for your printer couldn’t be simpler – just look out for the Daisy image.
- Save space, save money, save time
- Epson Connect1
- Mobile printing over Wi-Fi and email
- Auto Wi-Fi set-up3
- Easy to connect wirelessly
- Individual Inks
- Only replace the colour used
- Claria Home Ink
- Crisp, clear text and glossy photos
Terms and Conditions
- Requires a wireless connection to the internet. For more information, supported languages and supported devices please visit www.epsonconnect.eu
- iOS 5 and above. AirPrint and the AirPrint logo are trademarks of Apple Inc
- Automatic set-up compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista and Mac OS. Initial Wi-Fi set-up requires a USB cable for Windows XP users - not included This printer and original ink cartridges are for sale and use in EMEAR only