Epson Stylus SX235W
Save space: The SX235W is part of the Small-in-One range - Epson's smallest all-in-ones which are 39 percent smaller than previous models*1. The sleek, stylish design coupled with an ultra-compact footprint means this Small-in-One effortlessly complements any home environment without taking up too much space. Additionally, this Small-in-One boasts a 25 percent reduction in packaging, which means you throw away less and helps lower your impact on the environment*2.
Save money: By using four individual ink cartridges you only replace the colour used, making this an all-round, affordable device. DURABrite Ultra Ink is so versatile it is able to print lab-quality photos while at the same time produce crisp, clean text documents.
Save time: The automatic Wi-Fi set-up*3 makes configuring laptops and computers to print wirelessly extremely easy. You don’t need to know your network settings or connect with a USB cable, the SX235W automatically finds the relevant connection settings in order to configure itself. Multiple users then have the freedom to print, copy and scan quickly and efficiently from anywhere in the home.
Mobile printing: The SX235W is also compatible with Epson iPrint which offers even more flexibility and freedom, allowing you to quickly and easily print photos and documents wirelessly from smartphones and tablet PCs*4.
- Wi-Fi Small-in-One
- Print, scan and copy wirelessly
- Epson's smallest all-in-one
- Save money with individual inks
- Mobile printing
- Smartphone and tablet PC printing
- Power efficient
- ENERGY STAR-qualified
- Epson Stylus SX235W datasheet 1.9 MB PDF
Terms and Conditions
- Based on total volume of the printer, with trays closed, compared to previous models. For more information, please visit www.epson-europe.com
- When compared to previous models.
- Automatic set-up compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista and Mac OS. USB cable not included. Initial Wi-Fi set-up requires a USB cable for Windows XP users.
- Requires a wireless connection and the Epson printing app. For more information, and supported devices, please visit www.epson-europe.com
- Print speed (PPM) when printed on A4 plain paper in the fastest mode. 10x15cm photo print speed when printed on Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper in draft, borderless mode. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, print mode, document complexity, software, type of paper used and connectivity. Print speed does not include processing time on host computer
- Otherwise 3mm top, left, right, bottom
- With Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper/Photo RPM mode