MONEY-SAVING IDEAS FOR RETAILERS
Hit with lower consumer spending, multi-channel sales development and higher rents and rates, retailers are more conscious than ever of the need to get value for money from their technology.
According to research, 75% of retailers plan to adopt Cloud computing POS in the next five years, and 45% of those who already use it say it delivers cost savings.
Epson technology is engineered to deliver an excellent return on investment. As well as Cloud computing POS devices, you’ll find products that take up less of your valuable floor space, perform multiple functions, and are economical to buy, run and maintain.
Take advantage of Epson's innovative technology to reduce your operating costs from day one and reap long-term benefits with a low total cost of ownership.
LIBERATE VALUABLE SPACE
In a challenging economy, every square metre of floor and counter space has to pay its way.
- Free up precious counter space thanks to the stylish, compact design of our all-in-one intelligent receipt printers.
- And as they don’t need PCs, drivers or printer servers to communicate with mobile devices or other peripherals, you cut your hardware and maintenance costs too.
Save money by cutting waste and using resources efficiently
CUT TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
Given today’s budget constraints, technology must be both affordable to buy and cost-effective to maintain.
- Monitor print usage and supplies with Epson Print & Save, and cut printing costs by 15% to 40%, compared to buying supplies and service cover separately1.
- Our WorkForce Pro printers cost up to 50% less per page than competitive colour lasers2.
- Cut the cost of a distributed print fleet, with our new low-intervention WorkForce Pro RIPS printers that provide predictable print costs.
- With LabelWorks, labels are available up to 9m in length with a 1mm label margin, meaning less waste and reduced costs.
SAVE ON OUTSOURCING
Save money by using the large format SureColor SC-T Series to print high-impact signage in-house.
- Avoid paying over the odds for outsourced promotional materials.
- Save time waiting for external contractors to deliver prints – and avoid the cost of prints arriving damaged.
- Respond quickly to market changes and increase sales.
- Track and monitor printing costs with the Epson Accounting Tool.
Epson consumables last longer, offering you excellent value for money and saving staff time too.
- High-capacity, space saving individual ink cartridges are easy to replace and efficient as you only need to replace the colour that's used.
- With our new WorkForce Pro RIPS (Replaceable Ink Pack System) printers you can print up to 75,000 pages without changing the ink .
- Our projectors have long-lasting filters and lamps, making them both cost-efficient and reliable.
- With Epson Print Performance, you only pay for what you print and still have the convenience of full supplies management.
Now more than ever, retailers need to get the best possible value for money. Discover clever services and solutions to help you spend your budget wisely and simplify working life for staff across your company.
PRINT LABELS ON DEMAND
Save the cost of keeping a variety of colour labels and tags in stock with our on-demand label printers. Print short runs of full-colour tags and labels precisely when you need them, cutting costs and waste.Learn more
SAVE ON PRINT
Monitor print use and supplies with one simple fixed monthly fee with Epson Print & Save. Cut your printing costs by 15-40%, compared to buying supplies and service cover separately5.Learn more
PAY FOR WHAT YOU PRINT
Only pay for what you print with Epson Print Performance. Dedicated software tracks the pages printed or millilitres of ink used, and the service automatically provides replacements when supplies run low.Learn more
Handle transactions on the move anywhere in the store with a web-based POS system that integrates with existing IT and makes multi-channel retailing a reality.Learn more
Keep track of print costs for the SC-T Series of large format printers using our Accounting Tool. The software connects to your network, collects data from all your SC-T Series printers and shows the cost of print jobs for different departments.Learn more
Stay competitive while keeping an eye on costs. Make the most of cutting-edge technology with a low total cost of ownership, thanks to an affordable purchase price, low maintenance costs and economical consumables.
Enjoy great value print with our new WorkForce Pro RIPS (Replaceable Ink Pack System) printer. Thanks to the super-high-yield ink supply units you can print up to 75,000 pages before you need to change the ink7. And a more affordable decentralised print fleet provides cost-effective support for customer-facing staff.Learn more
Take advantage of the speed, quality, reliability and efficiency of our PrecisionCore™ printhead. It was originally developed to deliver quality and reliability for commercial applications where downtime is not an option.Learn more
The new extended-life lamps in our ultra-short-throw projectors mean less expenditure on consumables, lower power consumption and, as a result, smaller electricity bills.Learn more
SAVE ON PAPER
Reduce your paper costs with our WorkForce Pro printers. Double-sided printing, scanning, copying and faxing options are built in, making it easy to use paper economically.Learn more
Value for money is always a priority in retail. Spend your technology budget wisely with products that help you engage with customers and promote your brand and service, while keeping running costs low.
Make it easy for staff to manage stock and create labels and name tags with our handheld label maker that offers great value for money. It minimises label margins, so you get more labels per tape, and has economical refills.Learn more
Whatever your priorities, there’s a cost-effective high-performance Epson receipt printer that’s just right for you. Choose from fast, quiet printers, one that fits neatly under your counter, or one that allows you to print on the move.Learn more
Print impressively high-quality documents with our WorkForce Pro printers, while controlling print costs.
- Job account reporting is quick and easy, as the printers are compatible with popular print management software.
- The cost per page is up to 50% lower than competitive colour lasers6
- Double-sided printing reduces paper costs.
- Our new WorkForce Pro RIPS printers provide a cost-effective decentralised print fleet for customer-facing staff, together with predictable print costs.
Cut the cost of keeping a variety of colour labels and tags in stock with our on-demand colour label printers. Print short runs of full-colour tags and labels precisely when you need them, helping to cut costs and waste.Learn more
LARGE FORMAT PRINTERS
Save on outsourcing costs with our SureColor SC-T Series of large format printers.
- Print professional quality large displays and internal signage in-house at an affordable price.
- Cut downtime and additional costs with the ultra-reliable hardware and integrated PrecisionCore™ printhead.
- Minimise ink costs by choosing the cartridge size that suits your requirements – 110ml, 350ml or 700ml.
Create vivid displays that engage, inform and entertain customers using versatile projectors that keep running costs to a minimum.
- Built for easy installation, simple operation and network management, Epson projectors keep maintenance costs low.
- The eco mode reduces power consumption, while long-lasting air filters and lamps cut the cost of consumables.
For more information on the Epson solutions for retail, simply fill in your details below and an Epson representative will be in touch.
INTERESTED? REQUEST MORE INFORMATION OR PRICINGContact Us
1 Savings versus list price, when supplies and warranty are bought separately.
6 Comparison made against the top 10 A4 colour laser printers and MFPs sold in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK in Q4 2010 as tracked by IDC. Cost per page is calculated from manufacturers’ official list prices for toner cartridges and published yields in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK as of December 2010. For more information please visit www.epson.eu/workforcepro
4 Paper reduction has been calculated using an Epson TM printer with paper saving function, connected via USB, printing a specified print pattern with ESCPOS command base on 80mm paper and using Windows®.