Moverio BT-300 - a true Augmented Reality experience
The Moverio BT-300 features Epson's cutting edge silicon-based OLED (organic light emitting diode) digital display technology, making the device the lightest binocular see-through smart glasses on the market with an OLED display2, with never-before achieved image quality. Enjoy the ultimate in Augmented Reality thanks to its HD display, and its high contrast for a true see-through experience.
A bright horizon for drone piloting applications
There’s plenty to see with Moverio BT-300 – the world’s lightest Si-OLED-powered binocular see-through smart glasses. This is the latest advance in First Person View (FPV) wearable technology, and the best way to capture photos and video using your droneLearn more
Are you a DJI™ drone pilot wanting to experience the next level of First Person View (FPV) control?
Moverio BT-300 smart glasses are the ideal innovative and see-through HD display to complement your DJI™ drone – subscribe here to get more info:
Epson's Si-OLED technology
Epson invests heavily in R&D to maintain our market leading position in projection technology. Everything we do is with the customer in mind. That's why we're always bringing new technologies to market. And that's why we developed the latest in silicone-based OLED technology, which is optimised for use in our smart eyewear range. Watch the video to find out more.
High contrast to realise true AR
With Moverio BT-300, the unused display space appears truly transparent thanks to our new Si-OLED micro display technology and its high contrast ratio of 100,000:1 enabling the projected digital content to seamlessly merge with the real world.
Amazing image quality
HD display (720p) and high brightness ensure a crisp image and vivid colours. Whether you're watching a film or experiencing the power of augmented reality, the Moverio brings content to life like never before.
The powerful Intel® Atom™ x5 1.44GHz Quad Core CPU ensures smooth performance, even with demanding, content-heavy applications.
Thanks to its large array of sensors including motion sensors in the headset & the controller, GPS, microphone, and camera, it is possible to create amazing and unique experiences.
HD front-facing camera
Trigger Augmented Reality content, and take HD-quality POV pictures and videos, all hands-free thanks to the 5MP front-facing camera. The camera features an LED indicator, that flashes when used.
Large choice of wireless connectivity
Featuring the latest innovations in wireless connectivity (Bluetooth Smart Ready, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac & Miracast), it can easily connect to a wide range of devices to receive content and data at high speed.
Thanks to its separate controller housing a full-sized battery, the battery life is up to six hours - allowing you to use the Moverio for extended periods of time.
Moverio Apps Market
Visit the Moverio Apps Market to browse and discover apps specifically designed for Moverio, including games, entertainment, business and lifestyle apps. Download them directly from your Moverio and enter a new world of entertainment and possibilities.Moverio Apps Market
Moverio Smart Glasses range
- When compared to data available on the websites of manufacturers of competitor devices with similar features as of January 2016. Targeted weight of the Moverio BT-300 headset: 69g.
- Product imagery is for illustrative purposes only and is subject to change until product launch
- The new standard in drone piloting: Si-OLED display, enabling full see-through experience for the only FPV accessory in VLOS.
- Amazing image quality: HD display (720p) and a high brightness ensure a crisp image and vivid colours
- HD front-facing camera: 5MP front-facing camera to take hands-free HD-quality POV pictures and videos
- Cutting edge performance: 1.44GHz Quad Core CPU and 2GB RAM, coupled with a battery life of up to 6 hours
- Flexible Platform: Powered by open-source Android OS, with the ability to update