The VT6-L DC has been developed for small to medium-sized businesses that are looking for an affordable solution to non-automated simple tasks, such as: assembly lines, machine tending, production lines, processing, quality inspection, loading and transfer, and repetitive testing. Automotive, medical, electronics and manufacturing industries could all benefit from this robotic solution.
Space and cost saving
The VT6-L DC has been engineered for ease of use and a low total cost of ownership (TCO), following the 'just enough' design principle. It's a compact, all-in-one robot that helps save on factory space and features simple cabling thanks to the hollow end-of-arm design. It has a built-in controller and can be powered by the batteries from the AGV, that helps with installation and uniterrupted running.
Easy to integrate
This lightweight and self-contained robotic solution can be installed by someone with little programming or installation experience. It's easy to move and can be used in number of different environments.
- Affordable Simple design and low TCO
- Easy set up Lightweight and self-contained robotic solution
- Flexibility Use for machine tending, packing, loading and unloading…and much more
- Compact, all-in-one solution Self-contained and space-saving, with a built-in controller
- No need for a DC/AC converter Supports DC power from automated guided vehicle (AGV) batteries.