Bring interactivity to any meeting room with our latest ultra-short-throw projector, featuring finger-touch and dual pen capability, a high brightness level of 4,400 lumens, Full HD WUXGA resolution and remote multi-location connectivity. The ultra-short-throw EB-1460Ui is designed to present a scalable screen size of up to 100 inches to deliver the requirements of any business working environment.
Up to 100-inch display and outstanding quality
Full HD WUXGA resolution combined with Epson’s 3LCD technology ensures high-quality content has more vivid colours and brighter images. HDMI connectivity also means that the audience benefits from sharper and clearer content displayed in any meeting room environment.
All in one office solution
This interactive meeting room solution combines the benefits of flipcharts, whiteboards and conventional screens into one unified meeting room solution. Meeting participants can view and annotate whiteboard content from a range of smart devices, without the need for any special application and this ensures information remains secure with the ability to apply passwords to meetings and notes.
Finger-touch and dual pen
Use your fingers to annotate directly on the screen. Epson's interactive pens are now even more responsive and easy to use. With the new dual pens, colleagues can work simultaneously using different pen attributes.
Sliding split screen
Combine two sources and project, such as multi-source video conference and presentation, to optimise interaction.
Wireless & Screen Mirroring connectivity
Share content easily from a range of smart devices using the iProjection App2 and screen mirroring feature. The same content can be annotated remotely, with up to four networked projection systems connected at the same time.
- Up to 100-inch display & outstanding quality: Full HD WUXGA resolution with Epson's 3LCD technology
- All-in-one office solution: Various office equipment in one interactive collaboration device
- Increase integration and collaboration: Share content from a range of devices simultaneously
- Finger-touch and dual pen: Use your fingers to annotate directly onto the screen
- Whiteboard sharing mode: Invite and share meetings notes with participants