This printer offers users a new way to create everything from simple signage to high-end displays and décor on a range of substrates. Every single component has been entirely designed and manufactured by Epson to ensure seamless operation and guarantee professional-quality results.
Production with unrivalled accuracy thanks to a sophisticated substrate handling system for class-leading performance. Featuring a highly advanced auto-tension control (AD-ATC) system, wide-diameter feed rollers and anti-static flexible pressure rollers to optimise grip feed and accuracy.
Featuring the latest generation dual Epson PrecisionCore TFP printheads, the SC-S80600 produces outstanding output with superb colours and clarity. Working in tandem with new formulation Epson UltraChrome GS3 with Red inks, users can produce a wide range of highly accurate colours. Improving the quality on a range of substrates is possible thanks to the printers’ Precision Dot high-quality mode.
Automated printhead maintenance and an ink mist collection system help ensure continued printing for maximum uptime.
Service and support
If a problem does arise, Epson has it covered with a two year warranty as standard. For those who want to benefit from Epson’s exceptional service and support for longer, extended warranty options are also available.
- Precise and accurate printing: Class-leading AD-ATC system and sophisticated media feeding
- Superior-quality results: Latest generation PrecisionCore TFP printheads and UltraChrome GS3 with Red inks
- Range of creative applications: Print on substrates including clear film, vinyl, canvas and photographic paper
- Maximise productivity: Automated printhead maintenance and guard plate; ink mist collection system
- Exceptional service and support: Two year warranty as standard with extended options available