The SC-P5000 is targeted at two main print industry sectors – pre-press proofing for advertisers, manufacturers and packaging designers, and gallery quality printing for pro-photographers and fine artists. The printer can be supplied in two possible setups – with violet ink for proofing applications, or with an LLK inkset for fine art and photography.
Discover all available SureColor SC-P5000 setups
SureColor SC-P5000 STD 240V
For professional photographic and fine-art reproductionFind a dealer
SureColor SC-P5000 Violet 240V
For professional proofing or photographic and fine-art reproduction to meet the highest colour gamut demandsLearn more
SureColor SC-P5000 STD Spectro 240V
For professional standard contract proofing with the easiest and fastest workflowLearn more
SureColor SC-P5000 Violet Spectro 240V
For professional proofing to meet the highest colour gamut demands, and the easiest and fastest workflowLearn more
The SC-P5000 has a range of improved and new reliability features to ensure smooth running.
New covers and seals help reduce dust intrusion, while timer cleaning, an improved automatic nozzle check and a guided cleaning procedure help guarantee reliability while limiting wastage.
Outstanding colour accuracy
The SC-P5000 offers some of the highest colour accuracy in the market, and can perfectly reproduce up to 99% of Pantone Solid Coated Colours1. Corporate colours, bold artwork and natural photographed tones will all be duplicated perfectly.Learn more
Outstanding print quality
The SC-P5000's colour accuracy is matched only by its print quality thanks to Epson’s advanced printhead technology, which makes creating high-resolution, long-lasting prints look effortless. 3.5pl droplet size and 2880x1440dpi resolution ensure crisp, detailed results, while UltraChrome HDX inks offer wider colour gamut, increased optical density and greatly improved lightfastness.
Easy to use
The SC-P5000 is designed to make setup and media handling quick and simple. An internal colour calibration sensor and optional SpectroProofer ensure colour consistency over time. Meanwhile, simple media switching, a step-by-step media handling guide on the printer's display panel and easy troubleshooting mena no special training is needed to operate the printer.
- The Epson SC-P5000 printer with violet inkset is capable of achieving 99.0% of PANTONE® Solid Coated Colours when used in conjunction with Epson Proofing Paper White Semimatte and Epson ink. The Epson SC-P5000 printer with LLK inkset is capable of achieving 98.8% of PANTONE® Solid Coated Colours when used in conjunction with Epson Proofing Paper White Semimatte and Epson ink.
- Perfect proofing printer: Up to 99% Pantone Solid Coated Colour accuracy
- Outstanding reliability: Reliable day-to-day operation and reduced maintenance
- Excellent print quality: Ultrachrome HDX inks offer bright, lasting results
- Simple setup and operation: A range of features to ensure easy set-up and media handling
- 17-inch printer with violet ink: The first and only 17-inch large format printer with violet ink for proofing3