This full duplex 4-in-1 business inkjet is a perfect fit for the office environment. It features a 20ppm print speed in mono and colour1, high-capacity ink cartridges of up to 2,600 pages2, a front-loading paper tray, large touch-screen and improved duty cycle. Quick, reliable and economical to run, its print quality is not compromised, even at high speeds. And you get full mobile connectivity.
Save time and money
PrecisionCore, Epson’s most advanced printhead technology, powers the output quality that Epson is known for, at the speeds required for office, commercial and industrial printing.
5.3 B (A) according to ISO 7779 pattern with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode
Compatible Operating Systems
Mac OS 10.5+, Mac OS 10.6+, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2003 (32/64bit), Windows Server 2008 (32/64bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Epson Document Capture Pro (Windows only)
Operation: 6.2 B (A)
What's in the box
Driver and utilities (CD), Individual Ink Cartridges, Installation/safety manual, Main unit, Power cable, Setup guide, User manual (CD), Warranty document, Wi-Fi/network setup guide
Type: Colour, Diagonal: 8.8 cm
Automatic duplex (A4, plain paper), Thick Media Support
12 months On-site service
Ink and accessories
Epson inks have been developed to work flawlessly with Epson printers to deliver crisp, smudge-proof text and vibrant photographic images that will last for generations. Find out what sets our inks apart from the competition.Learn more
1 Determined in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 showing the average of ESAT from the Office Category Test for default A4 simplex and duplex. For more information, please visit www.epson.eu/testing
2. Approx. page yield based on ISO/IEC 24711/24712. Actual yield will vary depending on images printed and usage conditions. For more information visit http://www.epson.eu/pageyield
3. For more information visit www.epson.eu/inkjetsaving
4. The maximum number of printed pages per month based on the performance capabilities of the printer, including ISO rated print speeds and paper handling capabilities.
5. Supports the following languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch. Requires a wireless connection to the internet. For more information, and supported devices, please visit www.epsonconnect.eu
6. Requires download from the Epson website
Thanks to our ReadyInk technology, you'll never run out of ink again with this hassle-free and subscription-free service. It's easy to register with the retailer or reseller that you purchased the printer from. There’s no monthly contracted payments, it just charges when it’s necessary - when a new cartridge is needed. With this automated system in place, you’ll always have a supply of high-quality ink.
Never run out of ink
Don't get caught out; with ReadyInk you can enjoy a continuous and automated supply of ink cartridges.
Check with your retailer or reseller to find out if there are special promotions you can take advantage of while using the ReadyInk scheme.
No monthly subscription
Forget being tied to a monthly contract; you only pay for the ink you need. With no contract, you can stop at any time.
Our inks and printers are designed to work in harmony, so that they’ll give you consistent and reliable results without any fuss.