With no fuss, no surprises and printing costs reduced by 74% on average2, Epson's EcoTank printers are the perfect choice for any busy household after the ultimate economical printer. A 3-in-1 inkjet with print, copy and scan features, the ET-2500 couldn't be easier to maintain, with two years' worth of ink1 included in the box.
Say goodbye to cartridges
The star is its newly designed integrated ultra-high-capacity ink tank system, which completely does away with the need for ink cartridges. That means less fuss and much more printing between refills than other inkjet printers.
Two years'of ink1
Imagine not having to think about ink for two years. As well as doing away with ink cartridges, the ET-2500 has four colour 70ml Epson genuine ink bottles in the box, which make it easy, clean and quick to fill the ink tanks.
The ET-2500 saves you 74%2 on printing costs on average. The included ink bottles can print up to 4,500 pages in black and 7,500 pages in colour3 at just a fraction of a penny per page4.
Equipped with Wi-Fi, the ET-2500 can take advantage of Epson Connect5 features. Print quickly and easily over Wi-Fi from a smartphone using the free Epson iPrint app, print remotely or email the ET-2500 a print job from anywhere.
4 x 70ml individual ink bottles (Bk,C,Y,M), Main unit, Power Code, Setup guide, Software (CD), Warranty document
12 months Carry-in, 30,000 pages
Included Bottle Yield
Ink and accessories
Epson inks have been developed to work flawlessly with Epson printers to deliver crisp, smudge-proof text and vibrant photographic images that will last for generations. Find out what sets our inks apart from the competition.Learn more
1 2 years' of ink based on average monthly print volumes of 150 pages.
2. Average saving for printing the number of pages using the bundled ink bottles with the EcoTank range, including hardware price. Comparison made on the average of the A4 EcoTank range versus the average of the top 10 best-selling models in Western Europe, in the period May 2015 - April 2016, as tracked by GfK.
Printing costs calculated on the proportion of Standard and XL cartridges as tracked by GfK for the same reference period for the Western European market, using average retail prices. Ink cartridge yields as communicated by the manufacturer's websites
3. Quoted yields are extrapolated based on Epson original methodology from the print simulation of Test Patterns provided in ISO/IEC 24712 with replacement sets of ink. Quoted yields are NOT based on ISO/IEC 24711. Quoted yields may vary depending on the images that you are printing, the paper type that you are using, the frequency of your prints and environmental conditions such as temperature. During the initial printer setup, a certain amount of ink is used to fill the print head's nozzles, therefore the yield of the initial bundled set can be lower.
4. Cost per page calculated by ink bottle RRP divided by quoted ink yield
5. Epson iPrint requires a wireless connection and the Epson printing app. Epson Email print and Remote print driver require an internet connection. For more information, supported languages and devices, please visit www.epsonconnect.eu
6. Determined in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 showing the average of ESAT from the Office Category Test for default simplex. For more information visit www.epson.eu/testing