33 pages/min Monochrome (plain paper 75 g/m²), 15 pages/min Colour (plain paper 75 g/m²)
Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta
1,200 DPI x 2,400 DPI (Horizontal x Vertical)
Contact image sensor (CIS)
Paper / Media Handling
Number of paper trays
A4 (21.0x29.7 cm), A5 (14.8x21.0 cm), A6 (10.5x14.8 cm), B5 (17.6x25.7 cm), C6 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), No. 10 (Envelope), Letter, Letter Legal, 9 x 13 cm, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 13 x 20 cm, 20 x 25 cm, 100 x 148 mm, 16:9, User defined
4 x 70ml individual ink bottles (Bk,C,Y,M), Main unit, Power Code, Setup guide, Software (CD), Warranty document
12 months Carry-in, 30,000 pages
Included Bottle Yield
Ink and accessories
Epson inks have been developed to work flawlessly with Epson printers to deliver crisp, smudge-proof text and vibrant photographic images that will last for generations. Find out what sets our inks apart from the competition.Learn more
1 2 years' of ink based on average monthly print volumes of 150 pages.
2. Average saving for printing the number of pages using the bundled ink bottles with the EcoTank range, including hardware price. Comparison made on the average of the A4 EcoTank range versus the average of the top 10 best-selling models in Western Europe, in the period May 2015 - April 2016, as tracked by GfK.
Printing costs calculated on the proportion of Standard and XL cartridges as tracked by GfK for the same reference period for the Western European market, using average retail prices. Ink cartridge yields as communicated by the manufacturer's websites
3. Quoted yields are extrapolated based on Epson original methodology from the print simulation of Test Patterns provided in ISO/IEC 24712 with replacement sets of ink. Quoted yields are NOT based on ISO/IEC 24711. Quoted yields may vary depending on the images that you are printing, the paper type that you are using, the frequency of your prints and environmental conditions such as temperature. During the initial printer setup, a certain amount of ink is used to fill the print head's nozzles, therefore the yield of the initial bundled set can be lower.
4. Cost per page calculated by ink bottle RRP divided by quoted ink yield
5. Epson iPrint requires a wireless connection and the Epson printing app. Epson Email print and Remote print driver require an internet connection. For more information, supported languages and devices, please visit www.epsonconnect.eu
6. Determined in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 showing the average of ESAT from the Office Category Test for default simplex. For more information visit www.epson.eu/testing