Epson Stylus Office BX630FW
For small businesses who need a 4-in-1 that will help save time while also keeping costs down, Epson’s Stylus Office BX630FW is the ideal office printer thanks to the added benefit of Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity, and PC-free printing.
Time-saving features: Produce business-quality documents at speeds of up to 15 pages per minute in mono and 7.1 pages per minute in colour1, or up to 38 pages per minute in draft mode2. Boost productivity even more with a 250-sheet front-loading paper tray and an automatic document feeder to allow users to copy, scan and fax multiple documents.
The economical BX630FW can provide savings of up to 50 percent on cost per page compared to competitive lasers3. It also has ENERGY STAR-qualified reduced power consumption, helping businesses to cut costs and environmental impact.
Get connected: Share across the entire business with Ethernet or Wi-Fi connectivity with enhanced WPA2 wireless security. The BX630FW also comes with Epson Connect which offers even more flexibility and freedom, allowing users to quickly and easily print images and documents wirelessly from smartphones and tablet PCs4. Additionally, users can print from anywhere in the world by emailing documents and images directly to the printer. Google Cloud Print is also supported.
Furthermore, the BX630FW is AirPrint Ready which enables users to print emails, photos, web pages and documents directly from an iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch5.
A 6.3cm colour LCD screen with accompanying PictBridge, USB flash and memory card slots offer straightforward PC-free printing.
- Business 4-in-1: Print, scan, copy and fax from one compact device
- Fast business printing: Print speeds of up to 15ppm/7.1ppm in mono/colour1
- Low running costs: Up to 50 percent lower cost per page than competitive lasers3
- Networking: Share across the entire business at the same time with Ethernet or Wi-Fi
- 250 sheet paper tray: Less paper refills required
- Epson Connect: Print from smartphones and tablet PCs4. Email documents to the printer
- Google Cloud Print: Print on the go from your smartphone or computer
- Apple Airprint: Print directly from your iOS5 device
- ADF: Save time - scan, copy and fax multi-page documents