New versatile scanners for virtually any business need
Affordable, fast and flexible flatbeds with the smallest footprint in their class and ADF for enhanced productivity
Streamline front-office processes and increase productivity with the new WorkForce DS-1660W and DS-1630 document scanners. These affordable document scanners combine the versatility of a flatbed with the convenience of a high-speed, 50-page ADF to tackle virtually any task. Ideal for scanning passports, booklets and fragile documents on their flatbed, the ADF is also ideal for stacks of paper.
Kevin Dobson, product manager, Epson UK, says: “Whether you’re scanning everyday paperwork, important documentation such as birth certificates, or even old letters and ledgers, this versatile, easy-to-use solution can meet virtually any business need. Two of the fastest scanners in their class at 25ppm, they also have the smallest footprint in their class1, making it easy to position these models around the office.”
Small businesses to large organisations seeking an affordable and easy scanning solution will benefit from USB 3.0 connectivity, meaning there is no slow down, even at 300dpi high resolution. Double-sided scanning and Auto Image Type Detection also increase office efficiency, while the Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity on the DS-1660W provide extra convenience to organisations wanting to deploy a dedicated scanning solution into their environment that can be accessed easily by many people.
Both models also benefit from intelligent colour and image adjustments, such as auto crop, skew correction, and blank page and background removal with Epson Image Processing Technology.
TWAIN and ISIS2 drivers are included for seamless integration with existing document management systems, and it’s possible to scan to a PC, Mac or online storage accounts with one touch.
- One of the fastest scanners in its class - 25ppm scan speed
- Scan a wide range of documents, including books, passports, bound documents and delicate items
- The smallest footprint in its class1
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity (DS-1660W only)
- TWAIN and ISIS drivers for seamless integration with existing document management systems
- Scan both sides of a page with double-sided scanning
- 50-page ADF
- Create up to 30 jobs and take advantage of easy, one-touch scanning to folders, email, online storage accounts2 and more with the optional network panel (DS-1630 only)
- USB 3.0 connectivity means there is no slow down, even at 300dpi high resolution
- Intelligent colour and image adjustments — auto crop, skew correction, blank page and background removal with Epson Image Processing Technology
- Included Epson software enables dual image output - scan once and send to two different destinations
2 ISIS drivers available on DS-1630 model only.