Epson expands its 76-inch dye-sublimation printer range
The robust SureColor SC-F10000H includes fluorescent or light coloured inks
13 thApril 2021– Following the successful launch of its first 76-inch, industrial grade textile printer in 2020, Epson today announces the expansion of the range to include the SC-F10000H.
The SC-F10000H textile printer raises productivity standards with the option of two different inksets that enables the highest quality output for a diverse range of applications from clothing, to home furnishings, promotional goods and soft signage.
The first configuration is CMYK with genuine fluorescent pink and fluorescent yellow ink, which is ideal for high fashion sportwear and apparel that demands vivid colour reproduction.
A second configuration option is CMYK with Light Cyan and Light Magenta inks , which reduce graininess and harsh halftone, so the quality of print is greatly improved. This is especially noticeable in the photographic appearance of blue skies and some flesh tones.
 Inksets are not interchangable
Neil Greenhalgh, Product Manager, Epson Europe, says: “With the introduction of the SC-F10000 last year, we set new standards for the dye-sublimation sector. Our customers demand fast turnaround times, consistent performance, high-quality output and reliability. With the new SC-F10000H, customers can now expand their product offering into the lucrative sportswear/high fashion apparel or home furnishings and soft-signage markets.”
SC-F10000H features include:
- CYMK + genuine fluorescent yellow and fluorescent pink orCMYK + Light Cyan and Light Magenta
- Up to 246m 2/hr high-speedprinting
- 6 PrecisionCore Micro TFPprintheads
- Epson Precision Dot Technology(blending three dedicated technologies: Halftone, LUT and Micro Weave)
- Easy media setting(media loading lever front and back)
- Auto-adjustmenttechnology including an integrated RGB camera
- Dryer(less ink transfer to media reverse and wrinkle elimination)
- Advanced Auto Tension Control(Ad-ATC) for accurate and stable media feeding
- Bulk Ink solution(with 10-litre or 3-litre ink boxes supported by ‘hot-swap’ function)
- Operator-replaceable parts
- Ink system usability(easy mount, ground based, waste bottle sensor)
- Accurate paper-feedingsystem
- 9-inch LCD highly-intuitive touch panel
- EMX profile supportto ensure accurate and consistent output
To further improve consistency and reliability, all of the components for the SC-F10000H, including printheads, ink, firmware and software are manufactured by Epson.
The SC-F10000H will be availble from July 2021.