Enjoy the ultimate in home cinema picture quality with Epson’s first laser projector
4K enhancement and absolute blacks from the worldwide leader in the projector market for over ten years*
A new 1080p Full HD laser projector is Epson’s latest high-end offering launched for the home cinema market, providing the ultimate in picture quality thanks to our 3LCD Reflective technology. Our laser projector is aimed at aspirational home cinema enthusiasts, looking for the very best in projector technology. The EH-LS10000 is Epson’s first projector to feature 4K enhancement technology, and it utilises a dual laser light source to deliver our widest colour gamut and Absolute Black.
Paul Wilson, product manager Epson UK said:, “Our new laser projector is Epson’s first home cinema product to harness the power of this high-quality technology, and the EH-LS10000 is our first projector with 4K enhancement technology to digitally upscale Full HD 1080p content, improving the texture and resolution of on-screen content, so users can experience the high quality and silky smooth pictures of 4K. Our new 3LCD Reflective technology delivers high contrast ratios, a high aperture for smooth images and high-speed motion response for crisp pictures in fast motion scenes.”
Not only does the use of laser technology create brilliant-quality images, but it also means that this 3D model has a long-life light source of 30,000 hours in Eco mode for reduced maintenance. It also enables this model to have a short power-on time, projecting a picture after just 20 seconds.
The EH-LS10000 has an equally high White and Colour Light Output for vivid colours, and the 480Hz drive ensures bright 3D images. Added features include ISF calibration, detail enhancement technology, frame interpolation, 2D to 3D conversion and depth control.
A wide lens shift range, powered zoom lens and lens position memory presets for several screen aspect ratios make it easy to position the projector. The EH-LS10000 runs almost silently with a low fan noise, and its sleek design, including a stylish lens shutter and hidden control panel, helps it seamlessly blend into home cinema set-ups so you can watch without distraction.
The EH-LS10000 is available from April 1st
- New dual laser light source
- 3LCD Reflective technology (0,74 R-HTPS devices)
- Epson’s widest colour gamut (achieve a full sRGB colour gamut even in Dynamic mode. By using the cinema filter, it’s possible to achieve DCI and Adobe RGB colour gamuts)
- Super resolution and Detail enhancement technology
- 4K enhancement technology
- Full HD 1080P and 3D capable
- Bright 1,500lm picture with an equally high White and Colour Light Output for vivid colours
- Absolute Black
- Powered lens shift of +/-90% vertical and +/-40% horizontal & lens zoom of 2.1x
- High-speed motion response for crisp images in fast-moving scenes
- High aperture ratio for smooth texture and reduced screen door effect
- Bright 3D mode thanks to its 480Hz drive frequency, with no cross talk thanks to the use of laser
- All the image enhancement features of our existing range, including: ISF calibration, frame interpolation
- Long laser light source life of 30,000 hours
- ‘Instant on/off’ technology to power up and start projecting in 20 seconds
- Lens position memory (up to 10 presets)
- Low fan noise (19dB eco / 28dB standard)
- Network function sends error reports to a pre-set email address
- Discrete design with stylish lens shutter and hidden interface and control panel 2D to 3D conversion mode and 3D depth control
- Three-year warranty on all parts
* Source: Futuresource Consulting Limited, www.futuresource-consulting.com