Epson launches ET-3600, adding double-sided printing to its 3-in-1 cartridge-free printer
Low cost and hassle-free printing just got even better
Following the successful launch of its revolutionary high-capacity EcoTank ink tank system in September 2015, Epson has added the ET-3600 to its portfolio. This new 3-in-1 ink tank system features automatic double-sided printing – the most requested additional feature in customer feedback1.
The ET-3600 is designed to make everyday printing even easier and more affordable. It automatically prints on both sides of a page, cutting paper usage in half and reducing running costs even further.
Representative of the wider EcoTank system, the ET-3600 offers a hassle-free and low-cost solution for everyday printing at home. A welcome relief for those printing high volumes frequently, the ultra-high-capacity ink tank system eradicates the need for cartridges, freeing the user from cartridge purchases and replacements. In their place, the ET-3600 is bundled with two sets of high-volume ink bottles2, which allow the user to print up to an impressive 11,000 pages in black and colour3. This means it provides an extremely low cost per page and is capable of printing many more pages between refills.
While this printer is sure to reduce printing costs by up to 70% on average4, customers can also be confident in its quality. It delivers clear, sharp and precise prints thanks to Epson's durable and reliable Micro Piezo technology and Epson’s genuine inks. For peace of mind, the ET-3600 comes with a extended warranty of up to three years or 50,000 pages.
For ease of use, the ET-3600 is also equipped with Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, allowing the user to take advantage of the Epson Connect5 features such as remote and email printing from smartphones and tablets.
Esther Anies, Product Manager, Epson Europe, says: “While our EcoTank series has been a great success, we’re always committed to improving our portfolio and ensuring we cater to all of our customers’ needs. As such, we think there’s a real place for the 3-in-1 ET-3600, with the addition of double-sided printing.”
To celebrate the launch of the ET-3600, Epson is launching the Paper Fight competition. Epson will be sharing a range of fun and exciting templates for adults and children to create their very own paper toys. There will be an opportunity for people to share their designs and compete for prizes. You can find out more information online at www.epson.xx/paperfight.
The ET-3600 is available from September 2016. Additional ink bottles are available.
Integrated ultra-high-capacity ink tank
Print, copy, scan
1,200 dpi scanner
Two-line LCD screen for even easier use
Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct and Ethernet connectivity
Epson iPrint & Epson Connect
13/7.3 ppm6 print speed
Two sets of ink included (2 bottles of 140 ml pigmentblack+ six bottles of 70ml colour Epson genuine ink bottles)
Up to three years or 50,000 page Epson warranty. See www.epson.co.uk/printerwarranty for further information.
2. Additional replacement high-volume ink bottles are available
3. Quoted yields/CPP are extrapolated based on Epson original methodology from the print simulation of Test Patterns provided in ISO/IEC24712. Quoted yields/CPP are NOT based on ISO/IEC24711. Quoted yields/CPP may vary depending on the images that you are printing, the paper type that you are using, the frequency of your prints and environmental conditions such as temperature
4. Determined in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 showing the average of ESAT from the Office Category Test for default simplex. For more information visit www.epson.eu/testing
5. Requires a wireless connection to the internet. For more information, supported languages and devices please visit www.epsonconnect.eu
6. Determined in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 showing the average of ESAT from the Office Category Test for default simplex. For more information visit www.epson.eu/testing