This all-in-one has a compact design with a small footprint, ideal for any home office environment. Robust and durable, the WF-2510WF offers the ability to print from smartphones and tablet PCs with Epson iPrint.
The WorkForce WF-2510WF uses Epson's fast drying DURABrite Ultra Ink for professional-quality business documents and means that prints are water, smudge and highlighter resistant. Cartridges are also available in XL size, helping to save further on costs, as users can print up to 2.5x more pages*1.
This printer also has flexible connectivity options, as users can connect the printer to their network via Wi-Fi. With automatic Wi-Fi set-up, users don’t need to know their network settings or connect with a USB cable during set up, as the printer automatically finds the relevant connection settings in order to configure itself*2.
Epson iPrint*3 allows users to print wirelessly from smartphones and tablet PCs within the office.
The WorkForce WF-2510WF also comes with a robust 100-sheet rear paper tray, providing media flexibility for a variety of paper.
- Wi-Fi all-in-one
- Print, scan, copy and fax
- Epson iPrint
- Print from smartphones and tablet PCs
- Space saving
- Compact footprint
- Print more pages with Epson XL inks*1
- 3,000 page duty cycle per month*4
Terms and Conditions
- For more information, please visit www.epson.eu/inkjetsaving
- Automatic set-up compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Mac OS
- Requires a wireless connection to the internet. For more information, supported languages and devices please visit www.epsonconnect.eu
- The maximum number of printed pages per month based on the performance capabilities of the printer, including ISO rated print speeds and paper handling capabilities
- For more information, please visit www.epson.eu/testing
- Determined in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 showing the average of ESAT from the Office Category Test for default simplex. For more information, please visit www.epson.eu/testing