The DS-410 provides a range of invaluable productivity features including double feed detection and paper protection technology to make sure originals are protected and every page is scanned. A set of advanced LED sensors detects when two pieces of paper have been picked at once, instantly stopping the machine and alerting the user. Meanwhile paper protection helps prevent misfeeds and damage by stopping automatically when the device detects stapled or skewed documents.
It has automatic feed mode for fast and simple scanning - just insert sheets and the scanner will begin, while a 50-sheet automatic document feeder makes it easy to scan large piles of documents.
The DS-410 has a robust build to handle everything office life can throw at it, and a very compact body to take up minimal desk space, so it's easy to fit into even the smallest of offices. It can scan at speeds of up to 26ppm/52ipm, and handle paper weights from 50g/m² to 209g/m². Also, manual A3 mode allows ad-hoc scanning of larger-format originals.
The scanner is bundled with Epson’s new Document Capture Pro 2.0 software, which offers a simple but powerful software solution for scanning, separating and routing documents throughout a business.
- A4 sheet-fed business scanner Great productivity features at a competitive price
- Paper Protection Technology Protect originals and ensure every page is scanned
- Automatic feed mode Insert pages and the scanner will start automatically
- 50-sheet ADF Make it easy to scan multiple pages
- Manual A3 mode Allows ad-hoc scanning of larger-format originals