Thanks to Epson's new Complex Production Architecture, the DS-30000 has been engineered to the highest standards to meet the demands of busy departments.
High in capacity and with a robust design, the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) has the ability to scan the widest range of media in its class¹. Scan passports2, passbooks, ID cards and large-format documents.
Simplify scanning tasks, putting users in control with a 2.7" backlit touchscreen that can display pre-defined scan jobs and highlights machine cleaning and maintenance requirements with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
The inbuilt advanced paper-protection sensors also prevent documents from being damaged and ultra-sonic sensors ensure all documents are scanned, maintaining data integrity.
The DS-30000 comes with Document Capture Pro 3.0 software with inbuilt OCR functionality, supporting crisp, clear images. A wide range of drivers, including TWAIN, ISIS, WIA, SANE, and ICA allow for easy integration into most document management systems.
For added flexibility and convenience, the optional A4 (DS-5500) and A3 (DS-50000) flatbed scanners enable scanning of books, bound, and other media.
- Space saving Compact design without compromise on engineering quality
- Fast performance Up to 70ppm/140ipm scanning at 200 or 300dpi colour
- Flexible scanning Scan passports and bound media up to 6mm in thickness
- Control and security Advanced paper handing with paper-protection sensors
- High capacity Heavy duty 120-sheet document feeder (ADF)