The RS4 is the first and only SCARA robot with a perfectly cylindrical envelope, meaning it can reach 100 percent of its area of activity, maximising productivity and minimising space requirement. The RS4's 550mm arm is capable of performing tasks previously limited to much larger robots, and can handle payloads up to 4kg.
Compact high performance
RS4-Series Spider robots offer performance among the best in the industry, with very low cycle times, even during extended use. A unique high-rigidity arm design means very low residual vibration, with smooth start and stop motion, even at high speeds.
Spider RS4-Series robots can be used in a huge range of industries, from assembling automotive components, mobile phones and computer parts, to creating medical equipment and packaging medications, not to mention lab automation and scientific analysis.
- Versatile Spider robot Ideal for fast-paced pick-and-place tasks in compact cells
- Cylindrical envelope Can make use of 100 percent of its work area
- Short cycle times Cycle times are very low, even during extended use
- Fully integrated Complete Epson solution including robot, controller and software
- Versatile and flexible An ideal solution for applications from automotive to pharmaceutical