Epson Stylus Office BX305FW
Lose the wires and bring the convenience of high-speed Wi-Fi*2 to your office with this business all-in-one. Perfect for scanning, copying and faxing large reports and presentations, it makes light work of processing multi-page documents with its automatic document feeder.
Professional and economical printing: Whether you’re printing graphs, invoices or marketing materials, you’ll get perfect results and laser-like documents with DURABrite Ultra Ink, which resists water, smudging, fading and highlighter pens. And with individual ink cartridges, you only replace the colour used.
Share easily: Multiple users can easily print, scan and fax over a network using the latest 802.11n high-speed Wi-Fi*2 .
Boost productivity: Save time and effort when scanning, faxing and copying multi-page documents with the automatic document feeder. You can also easily edit and manage scanned documents with the included Presto! PageManager 9 software. And 5 speed-dial buttons make faxing your favourite contacts fast and simple.
This product meets the strict ENERGY STAR® guidelines set by the European Commission. Epson is a global manufacturer committed to protecting the environment for future generations by offering a range of ENERGY STAR®-qualified products. This is achieved by significantly reducing electricity usage, which saves energy, money and the environment without compromising on quality.
- 4-IN-1 WITH WI-FI - Wireless printer, scanner and fax plus copier
- DEPENDABLE - Tough all-in-one that's built to meet the demands of businesses
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY - Print laser-like text and vibrant colour
- ECONOMICAL - Individual ink cartridges mean you only replace the colour used
- REDUCE PAPER USAGE - Save paper and send faxes directly from your PC
Terms and Conditions
- Print speed (PPM) when printed on A4 plain paper in the fastest mode. 10x15cm photo print speed when printed on Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper in draft, borderless mode. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, print mode, document complexity, software, type of paper used and connectivity. Print speed does not include processing time on host computer.