Epson Stylus Office BX625FWD
Make office life more straightforward with the 4-in-1 Epson Stylus Office BX625FWD. Your business will feel the benefit of the world's fastest all-in-one printer, double-sided printing, scanning, copying and faxing and integrated Ethernet and Wi-Fi. Presto! PageManager 9 software allows you to edit and manage scanned documents while the 6.3cm LCD Viewer enables you to create copies and fax without PC connectivity.
- Quick and powerful. Work at a fast speed of up to 16 ppm in black and 7.1 ppm in colour (based on ISO/IEC24734).
- Keep things simple. Scanning, copying and faxing is made even easier thanks to the double-sided Automatic Document Feeder with a 30 page capacity, plus a front-loading paper tray, while automatic double-sided printing keeps down paper wastage.
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet enabled. Whether using the latest 802.11n high-speed Wi-Fi or utilising Ethernet, multiple users can print, scan and fax over a network.
- Feature-rich. Take advantage of the added functionality, including: instant access control panel; high-capacity 250 sheet front-loading paper tray; scan documents to PDF or email attachments directly to a PC via Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
- High quality printing for professional results. Our fast-drying DURABrite Ultra inks ensure laser-like text and vibrant colours, and resist water, smudging, fading and highlighter pens, so documents, graphs and maps are perfectly produced.
- Economical ink. We offer a choice of cartridges to meet your printing needs, including XL inks for high volume, low-cost, colour printing, which cost up to 50% less than laser printers.
- Less waste. Reduce paper usage by sending faxes directly from any PC on the network using Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
- This product meets the strict ENERGY STAR® guidelines set by the European Commission. Epson is a global manufacturer committed to protecting the environment for future generations by offering a range of ENERGY STAR® products. This is achieved by significantly reducing
- electricity usage, which saves energy, money and the environment, without compromising quality.