Epson Stylus Office B1100
With this A3+ printer your office has the flexibility to print large, vibrant graphics and documents at fast speeds of up to 30 ppm in black and 17 ppm in colour*1.
The Epson Micro PiezoTM printhead and DURABrite Ultra Inks produce bright graphics, detailed photos and laser-like prints that are water, smudge and even highlighter resistant. Featuring the International Colour Consortium profile (ICC), you get exact colour reproduction for all your materials.
The high capacity individual ink cartridges let you print more pages and deliver a cost per page that´s comparable to a laser printer*3. This means less frequent cartridge changes and more cost-effective business prints.
- Fast A3+ business printer
- High speeds of up to 30 ppm in black and 17 ppm in colour*1
- Laser-like print speeds at up to 13 ppm in black and 5.3 ppm in colour (ISO/IEC 24734)*2
- Prints dry instantly and resist water, smudging and even highlighter pens
- Print more with high capacity individual inks
- Low cost per page comparable to a laser*3
Terms and Conditions
- Print speed (PPM) when printed on A4 plain paper in the fastest mode. 10x15cm photo print speed when printed on Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper in draft, borderless mode. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, print mode, document complexity, software, type of paper used and connectivity. Print speed does not include processing time on host computer.
- Determined in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 showing the average of ESAT from the Office Category Test for default simplex. For full report see www.epson-europe.com
- Compared with laser printers below €199 (inc. tax) in Western Europe. Cost Per Page calculated from published manufacturers’ list prices and official specifications as of February 2009. Epson cost per page based on recommended ink cartridges.
- Otherwise 3 mm top, left, right, bottom