Epson Stylus Pro 11880
If you're looking for a printer that's perfect for fine art, photography and proofing - and prints up to 64" it must be the Stylus Pro 11880. It's exceptionally fast, economical to own and produces superb, long-lasting results time after time.
A breakthrough in professional imaging
Epson UltraChrome K3 ink with Vivid Magenta delivers stunning, photo-realistic image quality. The 8-colour inkset has the widest possible gamut for a fantastic range of expression and you’ll see subtle shadows and highlights when printing in black and white. Images are reproduced consistently – even across different printers – in vivid, long-lasting colour.
Amazing detail, smoothness and definition
The Stylus Pro 11880’s exceptional speed and quality is down to inkjet technology that pushes the limits of photo-quality imaging. The Micro Piezo TFP print head features 360 micro-fine nozzles per colour, delivering incredibly sharp, grain-free images at ultra-high speed. New and innovative image processing improves print quality at all resolutions.
Great results across a wide range of media
Choose from ultra smooth fine art paper, matte finish, gloss finish or even rigid poster board for high quality cut sheet output.
Intuitive controls make for easy set-up and operation. High capacity ink cartridges mean less changes and higher throughput – ideal for fast turnarounds or overnight printing.
Low cost of ownership
The wide colour gamut from Epson’s 8-colour Ultrachrome K3 ink set combined with large, individual print cartridges means you get optimum ink usage and a lower cost of ownership.
- New standards in large-sized printing – Ideal for proofing, photos, and art prints up to 64´´ (162.6 cm)
- The future of ink-jet printing – The Epson Micro Piezo TFP print head offers much better quality and control
- Excellent, reproducible, and lasting results – Thanks to Epson UltraChrome K3 ink with Vivid Magenta technology
- Ideal for colour and black&white prints – A printer for both requirements
- Improved image processing technology – Super halftone dithering optimises picture quality on demand