This 4-in1 has a compact design with a small footprint, ideal for any small office or home office environment. Robust and durable, the WF-2540WF features a 6.3cm colour screen with control panel and offers ADF and fax capabilities. It also boasts Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity and the freedom to print from anywhere with Epson Connect.
The WorkForce WF-2540WF uses Epson's fast drying DURABrite Ultra Ink for professional-quality business documents and means that prints are water, smudge and highlighter resistant. Cartridges are available in XL size, helping to save further on costs, as users can print up to 2.5x more pages*1.
With a 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) for multi-page scanning, copying and faxing, this device provides everything a small office or home office needs.
Users can connect the printer to their office network via Wi-Fi or Ethernet. With automatic Wi-Fi set-up, users don’t need to know their network settings or connect with a USB cable during set up, as the printer automatically finds the relevant connection settings in order to configure itself*2.
Epson Connect*3 allows users to print wirelessly from smartphones and tablet PCs within the office and from anywhere in the world by emailing documents directly to the printer's email address. The Remote Printer Driver offers more flexibility to print from a PC to any Epson Connect printer anywhere in the world, while Scan-to-Cloud enables users to store scanned documents directly in Cloud services. Both Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud print are also supported.
This device also comes with a robust 100-sheet rear paper tray, providing media flexibility for a variety of paper.
- Wi-Fi 4-in-1
- Print, scan, copy and fax with ADF
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity
- Easy to use
- 6.3cm LCD screen
- Epson Connect
- Freedom to print from anywhere*3
- 3,000 page duty cycle per month*4
Terms and Conditions
- For more information, please visit www.epson.eu/inkjetsaving
- Automatic set-up compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Mac OS
- Requires a wireless connection to the internet. For more information, supported languages and devices please visit www.epsonconnect.eu
- The maximum number of printed pages per month based on the performance capabilities of the printer, including ISO rated print speeds and paper handling capabilities
- For more information, please visit www.epson.eu/testing
- Determined in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 showing the average of ESAT from the Office Category Test for default simplex. For more information, please visit www.epson.eu/testing