Epson WorkForce WF-3540DTWF
Thanks to Epson's fast drying DURABrite Ultra Ink, prints are water, smudge and highlighter resistant. Cartridges are available in XL size, helping to save further on costs. XL inks are ideal for high print volumes, offering up to a 50 percent lower cost-per-page than competitive lasers*1.
Business-quality printing at up to 15ppm for single-sided documents and 7.9ppm for double-sided documents*2, ensure work is delivered quickly and efficiently.
Up to 500 sheets of A4 plain paper can be loaded via dual 250-sheet trays, and a single-sheet rear-feed paper path accepts various medias such as card, envelopes and business cards. With a duplex ADF for multi-page scanning, copying and faxing this printer provides everything a small office or workgroup needs.
Epson Connect*3 allows users to print wirelessly from smartphones and tablet PCs within the office and from anywhere in the world by emailing documents directly to the printer's email address. The Remote Printer Driver offers more flexibility to print from a PC to any Epson Connect printer anywhere in the world, while Scan-to-Cloud enables users to store scanned documents directly in Cloud services. Both Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud print are also supported.
This device also has Wi-Fi Direct, allowing it to connect directly to other Wi-Fi Direct capable devices without the need for a wireless access point such as a router.
- Wi-Fi 4-in-1
- Print, scan, copy and fax with ADF
- Fast print speeds
- Print at up to 15 pages per minute*2
- Flexible connectivity
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct and Ethernet
- Dual paper trays
- Two 250-sheet capacity trays
- Epson Connect
- Freedom to print and scan anywhere
Terms and Conditions
- For more information, please visit www.epson.eu/inkjetsaving
- Determined in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 showing the average of ESAT from the Office Category Test for default simplex and duplex. For more information, please visit www.epson.eu/testing
- Requires a wireless connection to the internet. For more information, supported languages and devices please visit www.epsonconnect.eu
- For more information, please visit www.epson.eu/testing
- The maximum number of printed pages per month based on the performance capabilities of the printer, including ISO rated print speeds and paper handling capabilities
- Adaptor required (not supplied in box)