The EH-TW6100W delivers a 40,000:1 contrast ratio and is enhanced by Epson’s 3LCD technology to provide superb quality images. An equally high White and Colour Light Output of up to 2,300 lumens means you can watch content during the day, without sitting in the dark.
Connect your WiHD devices directly to the projector*1, or alternatively plug your non-WiHD devices into Epson's HD transmitter. Five HDMI inputs connect different devices, which you control with a single remote. 'Real time' Wireless HD connection ensures content is shown without delay or picture lag.
3D content is noticeably bright thanks to Epson’s luminance enhancement technology. A simple press of a button converts 2D high definition films and video games into 3D, so you can experience even more 3D content. Featuring a pair of lightweight, rechargeable Radio Frequency (RF) active shutter 3D glasses*2, included with the projector, you can enjoy content without interference. You can keep these industry standard glasses for future upgrades, and use them with other home projector and TV manufacturers.
Thanks to the 3D depth adjustment function, depth perception and image quality is much more enhanced than previous Epson 3D projectors. With five different colour modes and an auto-colour optimiser, you can enjoy your content rather than adjusting the menu settings.
- Very bright output
- 2,300 lumens White/Colour Light Output
- Wireless Full HD connection
- Intense blacks
- 40,000:1 contrast ratio
- Bright 3D content
- 480hz drive
- Industry standard
- Radio Frequency 3D glasses included
Terms and Conditions
- Wireless HD function is available across the 27 members of the EU in addition to Croatia, Iceland, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Turkey and United Arab Emirates. Subject to change. Please contact your local Epson sales office for individual market availability
- Epson RF active shutter 3D glasses are part of the Full HD 3D Glasses Initiative, www.fullhd3dglasses.com