Epson WorkForce Pro WP-M4015 DN
The Epson WorkForce Pro WP-M4015 DN is ideal for businesses that print more than 1,500 pages or consume over three reams of paper per month. This double-sided business inkjet offers a low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), thanks to a 50 percent lower CPP*1, and 80 percent lower energy consumption compared to laser printers*1.
Offering a cleaner, more environmentally-friendly alternative to monochrome laser printers, this model is part of the market's first professional monochrome inkjet range developed for the office. Printing up to 10,000 pages in a single cartridge*2, this printer boasts a high yield and is low maintenance, helping to reduce the number of cartridge replacements needed.
Ink cartridges and the waste ink pad are the only consumables that need replacing in the printer – freeing up storage space previously taken up by laser toners, fusers and photoconductors.
Businesses get top-quality mono prints that are water, smudge, highlighter and fade resistant, as they dry instantly. With a large paper capacity of 330 pages - split between 250 pages in the front paper tray and 80 pages in the rear paper tray - users are able to concentrate on their work rather than refilling paper trays.
Compatible with Epson's mobile printing app, Epson iPrint, documents can be printed wirelessly from smartphones and tablet PCs within the office.
- Low maintenance
- Ultra-high yield ink cartridges
- Low running costs
- Up to 50% lower cost per page*1
- 80% lower energy consumption*1
- High performance
- Fast, automatic duplex printing
Terms and Conditions
- Comparison made against the top 10 A4 Monochrome laser printers and MFPs under 30ppm sold in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK in Q4 2011 tracked by IDC. Cost per Page calculated from manufacturers official list prices for toner cartridges and published yield in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK as of March 2012; power consumption calculated using manufacturers' published data for Print/Average Mode as of July 2011.
- The above yield is approximate number of printed sheets using ISO/IEC 24711 tests in default mode and single sided continuous printing methodology, using the monochrome test pattern provided in ISO/IEC 19752.