Epson WorkForce WF-7015
Engineered for business: Print high-quality colour documents at up to A3+ size as well as double-sided A4 documents.
High-speed: Prints are delivered quickly and efficiently with speeds of up to 34 pages per minute in draft mode*2, and up to 15 mono and 8.2 colour pages per minute*1 for business-quality documents.
Productive: It has twin high-capacity 250-sheet paper trays for less frequent refilling. This also means you can keep it stocked with both A3 and A4 paper which helps save time and gives you media flexibility.
Share securely: Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity come as standard, featuring enhanced wireless security with WPA2 encryption.
Economical: See savings of up to 50 percent on cost per page compared to competitive lasers*3. Print up to 1,000 pages*4, equivalent to two reams of paper, with Epson’s individual XL Stag inks, while double-sided printing can save paper usage and costs by up to 50 percent. ENERGY STAR-qualified reduced power consumption further cuts costs and environmental impact. Up to 80% lower energy consumption than competitive colour lasers*6.
- Print up to A3+ size
- Fast print speeds in mono and colour
- High paper capacity
- 500 sheet paper capacity
- Share securely
- Ethernet and WiFi connectivity
- Save up to 50% on cost-per-page
- Epson WorkForce WF-7015 datasheet 709 KB PDF
Terms and Conditions
- Determined in accordance with ISO/IEC24734 showing the average of ESAT from the Office Category Test for default simplex. For more information visit www.epson.eu/testing
- For more information please see www.epson.eu/testing
- Comparison made against the top 10 A4 colour laser printers and MFPs sold in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK in Q4 2010 as tracked by IDC. Cost per page is calculated from manufacturers' official list prices for toner cartridges and published yields in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK as of December 2010.
- Approx. page yield based on ISO/IEC 24711 and 24712. For more information, visit www.epson.eu/testing
- Otherwise 3mm top, left, right, bottom
- Comparison made against the top 10 A4 Colour Laser Printers and MFPs sold in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK in Q1 2011 tracked by IDC; power consumption calculated using manufacturers’ published data for Print/Average Mode as of July 2011