Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4545 DTWF
We all know how frustrating it is waiting for a print job, even more so when it’s only a few pages. That’s why Epson created the WorkForce Pro WP-4545 DTWF network-ready 4-in-1 with Wi-Fi and double-sided printing, dual paper trays and a large touch panel. Designed to suit the modern office, both inside and out, this is the ultimate professional tool.
Faster printing: It offers a 50% lower cost per page*1 and faster printing*2 for those small print jobs, compared to the top 10 best-selling colour lasers. And when printing double-sided it’s twice as fast as the nearest leading competitor*3.
Economical and Ecological: It offers a massive 80% reduction*4 on energy consumption compared to competitive lasers – providing significant cost and environmental savings. Ink cartridges are clean and easy to change and the cartridge is the only part that needs replacing, so the process is hassle-free.
Engineered for Business: A high print resolution of up to 4800x1200dpi means businesses get top-quality prints which are water, smudge, highlighter and fade resistant because they are instantly dry. Its high-yield, superior quality DURABrite Ultra ink cartridges are low maintenance and offer low-cost printing, producing 2,400 pages*10 or higher, if needed.
Enhanced features: A large standard paper capacity of up to 580 sheets is ideal for high-volume jobs, while a large touch panel provides easy operation.
Easy to integrate: Comes network-ready for sharing across workgroups, with USB, Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Print on the move: It comes with Epson Connect*7 to meet all mobile printing needs, enabling users to print from smartphones and tablet PCs.
- Print, scan, copy and fax
- Low running costs
- Up to 50% lower cost per page*1
- High performance
- High-speed business-quality results
- High paper capacity
- 580 sheets as standard
- Easy to use
- Large touch panel
- Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4545 DTWF datasheet 1.8 MB PDF
Terms and Conditions
- Comparison made against the top 10 A4 colour laser printers and MFPs sold in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK in Q4 2010 as tracked by IDC. Cost per page is calculated from manufacturers' official list prices for toner cartridges and published yields in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK as of December 2010
- Comparison made against the top 10 A4 colour laser printers and MFPs sold in EMEA in Q1 2011 as tracked by IDC. Print speed comparison based on average [Colour/Mono] [Simplex/Duplex] FSOT according to ISO/IEC 24734 test procedure. See www.epson.eu for details and supporting facts
- When compared to the HP 8500A
- Comparison made against the top 10 A4 Colour Laser Printers & MFPs sold in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, & UK in Q1 2011 tracked by IDC; power consumption calculated using manufacturers' published data for Print/Average Mode as of July 2011
- Some or all Fax / Wi-Fi products may not be available in certain countries
- Supports the following languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch. Requires a wireless connection to the internet. For more information, and supported devices, please visit www.epson.eu
- Determined in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 showing the average of ESAT / FSOT from the Office Category Test for default simplex / duplex. For more information visit www.epson.eu
- Only printing is supported under Windows Server OS, scanning and bundled applications are not supported
- In accordance with ISO/IEEE 24711/24712.
- Determined in accordance with ISO/IEC 29183 showing the average of sFCOT for default simplex. For more information visit www.epson.eu