Follow this process to reset the Edimax Print Server to its factory default settings. This will eliminate any incorrect configuration settings and ensure that they are not the cause of any setup problems.
This is an important part of the setup procedure, please follow it closely:
- Power off the Edimax Print Server for 10 seconds.
- Remove the network and USB cables (if connected) so that only the aerial and power cable are connected.
- Power on the print server and wait 60 seconds for it to initialise (boot). Ignore any lights that show as flashing or solid as they are irrelevant at this stage of the configuration.
- Using a pen, stylus or any other thin-pointed object, press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds as shown in the photos below:
*The adapter will now reset to its factory configuration.
- Wait 60 seconds for the print server to initialise (boot). When finished only the WLAN light should be flashing. When this happens move to the next stage of the setup.
- If the printer server displays any light configuration other than a flashing WLAN then:
- Power off the print server for 10 seconds.
- Power on the print server and wait 60 seconds for it to initialise (boot).
- Check to ensure only the WLAN light is flashing. If not, start this procedure again until the desired result is achieved.